Monday, September 29, 2008

The Lord works in mysterious ways!

In the last week, 2 close people in my life, my sister-in-law and my good friend both told me they were pregnant. My co-worker, who is amazing and a good couple friend of mine had miscarriages. Today on Oprah, there were 2 women addicted to heroin that were either mothers or pregnant. The Lord sure does work in mysterious ways.

You see I am Type A and really good at math. I like black and white and avoid the gray. I believe that everything should have a clear answer. Today clear answers seem non-existent. I still don't know if I am prego. We are waiting to see if "Flo" comes to town on Saturday (TMI...sorry). If I am not though I will struggle because I am a good person, half of a loving couple, intelligent and giving and I only have one wish left in my life to be fulfilled and that is to be a mom. I will struggle because some heroin addict in the middle of Ohio is 5 months pregnant right now and I won't be. I am not saying she is a bad person because I don't know her but I can tell you she is making bad choices for that little baby inside her.

The Lord sure does work in mysterious ways!

No comments: